Why the next stage?
Because Stevie Ray is a master at taking good and making it excellent. He has spent the last 26 years helping individuals and teams reach the next stage of their development. He is like no other speaker you have ever heard. Rather than lecture or flip through PowerPoint slides, he engages your audience in interactive exercises designed to build vital communication skills. He helps professionals reach the next stage in their development, employees reach their next stage of teamwork, and companies reach their next stage of growth.
Our Most Requested Programs
Next Stage Communication
In this exciting program attendees learn simple steps that will take their communication skills to the next stage; improving their lives and careers.
• Learn the secret techniques of Whole Brain Thinking so you can handle any on-the-spot situation with confidence.
• Implement the Five Steps of Persuasion to get a “yes,” and inspire action.
• Discover the hidden Approach/Withdraw Response of the brain and how to turn resistance into acceptance.
Next Stage Teamwork
Your team works well, but Stevie can bring them to the next level. He teaches the Eight Elements of an Effective Team to help your working groups work better and enjoy each other in the process.
Next Stage Leadership
Designed for experienced leaders who want to take their skills to the next level. Learn what really makes your employees tick so you can inspire them to deliver their best.
Own the Stage
Get the benefit of Stevie’s lifetime of experience as a master keynote speaker, corporate trainer, and entertainer so you can deliver presentations with poise and confidence.
Next Stage Networking
Over 90% of new business is gained through face-to-face interaction, but most people—even high-level executives—are awkward at networking. Stevie takes the fear and stress out of working the room.
Your Company’s Next Stage
This in-depth program helps organizations engage employees and create loyal customers. Use the program that wowed companies like the Mall of America.
• Help your staff connect with the one reason your company
exists. (Hint: It isn’t your mission statement.)
• Use Stevie’s Three Big Word approach to create engaged employees and loyal customers.
Stevie speaks to groups of a few dozen to thousands.
• Opening Keynotes: Set the tone for the entire conference. If you want greater participation from the attendees, have them start with a Stevie Ray’s experience.
• After Lunch: Other speakers who rely on lecture cannot keep an audience awake after a big lunch. Stevie can!
• Closing Keynotes: Conference attendees often think, “I have learned so much at this conference. Now what do I do?” Stevie gives the attendees the skills and confidence they need to put what they have learned into action.
Because Stevie can teach a variety of skills, meeting planners often have him open the conference speaking about one topic, and then conduct a break-out session dealing with a different issue that is of interest to the group.
Stevie designs a customized workshop to improve skills that are most important for your staff. Stevie’s favorite question for you is, “What do you want your people to do better, and what is keeping them from doing it?”
Stevie consults with leaders of the organization to develop a long-term program that focuses and engages employees. This could either involve Stevie working with each employee group, or a train-the-trainer program so your leaders can spread these exciting skills company-wide.
Stevie works one-on-one with professionals; specializing in presentations skills, helping craft the message and deliver it powerfully, and executive presence, how to command a room and lead with confidence.
Since our focus is not on specific topics, but on building skills that will have a positive impact on your personal and professional life, we customize every program to meet your objectives.
Contact Stevie Ray at email@example.com or 952-500-9230 and he’ll customize a session just for you.